Re: EMP

n17pf <FisherPaul@...>

Darrell,
If it was Sunday at about 10:45AM, then it could have been Kevin and
I. I would be impressed if he could see us from the ground because
we were at 5500 feet. On the way down on Friday we were much lower
(2500 feet?), but also much slower because we had a 30 knot headwind!

Sorry you couldn't make it this year, we had a great time!

- Paul

--- In Q-LIST@..., "Darrell Daniels" <log@...> wrote:

Kevin,
I did not get to attend the fly in this year do to some
medical
problems but I was at the airport today and a guy asked me if I had
any idea
of who might have been flying two airplanes like mine across the
Kirksville
Mo airport area. I asked if they were coming from the direction of
Emporia
and he said they were and two of them flying in formation headed
toward
Iowa.
He said the were going very fast in formation and looked
impressive as
hell ... Could only be Kevin . Terry or Paul I thought.
Darrell Daniles