From: claire
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 8:36 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Bad news - good news

-
Do not take this wrong, I'm in the building stage, and trying to learn.
I think a lot of the problems with the Q2 may well be that people have
not been open enough when things went wrong. The safty record of what
to me seems to be the craft of my dreams scares the bgesis out of me.
I'm not questing your skill, or even why you did not finish all of your
changes before trying to fly it. What I want to know is:
was that "T" that you removed from the tail a flying foil. that is did
it provide a little lift? Could there have been a problem with a
temperary repair? From what you describe, or what I have read. I may
have done the same thing. Do you have an idea as to why the craft
handeled the way it did? Or did I missunderstand? Removing the "T" made
it act tail heavy?

claire johnson
building

-- In Q-LIST@..., larry severson <larry2@...> wrote