From: Rene Robertson <q2robertson@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 11:43am
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Another Q2 video

Hi Guys,

This is a fly-by I did at Cache Creek, BC, last spring after a fly-in. The file is 8 Meg in size. There is reference to a Glassair in the video. This is because a Glassair IIIRG did a pass during the show and was on display.

http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa266/q2robertson/?action=view¤t=303f91d2.flv

Cheer
Rene
Q2 C-FBWV