From: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
Mike Dwyer
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 5:35 PM
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] jon finley's short landing video

I meant the "instrument panel" black. I guess a black canopy would also
cut the glare...
Mike

Mike Dwyer wrote:
I was watching Jon's video again (for the 20th time) and just noticed
the Tan instrument panel and the reflection on the canopy while he's
landing. This seems like a good reason to make the canopy flat black to
cut down reflections, even tho it may not look as cool...
Mike Q200 N3QP
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:38 PM