From: Jerry Marstall
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 8:47 AM
Subject: [Q-LIST] [Fwd: Tri Q2 - Emporia Fly in]

You may all remember Ingolf. He is the really nice German fellow who
attended the Emporia fly-in. He has sent some really neat photos of an
interesting looking canard flying craft. He also has a question that he
would like answered. Can anyone help him out? Zies.Ingolf@bcg.com
> Jerry

Hello Jerry,

5 Weeks ago we met at the tandem Fly-In in Emporia and I promised to
send you the German/Swiss high aspect canards of the 1980´s, attached
are impressive pictures of either light powered to footlauchable glider
planes that were 20-30 years ahead of their time (and the market
unfortunately).

<<canard colibri.jpg>> <<canard 2FL laufversuche.jpg>> <<canard 2fl.jpg>>

Plus I have a question concerning the profile of the Q2 since I am
building a radio controlled version 1/3 scale version at the moment:
Attached as well you will find the profiles for the LS1 canard and the
Main wing (LS 417 and Eppler 1212) as I found them in the Internet (not
on Doug´s site, he couldn´t help) -> Question: are these the right
profiles ? >From the Q-planes on Doug´s resource site I could not really
estimate how the final profile looks like. I would be glad if you could
take a look at the profile pictures.

<<eppler1212.gif>> <<ls417mod.gif>>
Sincerely

Ingolf

P.S. In case you see Earnest please say Greetings and Thanks for the
ride, All the best, Ingo

The Boston Consulting Group GmbH

Sitz der Gesellschaft München

Amtsgericht München HRB 132429

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.

If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message,

you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this
e-mail or

any information contained in the message. If you have received this material

in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
delete this

message. Thank you.