Re: Carbon fiber Q1 LS1 canard reportS

JMasal@...

In a message dated 11/18/2007 11:13:16 A.M. Central Standard Time,
Q1terryMDT@aol.com writes:

Hi Roger,

I believe I am the only person flying a Q1 with an LS1. They are similar,
I don't believe it is slower than the GU. You could ask some of the guys
with the GU I have flown with. Roy Shannon, Keith Welsh, Nate Peck, Charlie
Lipke.

Terry Crouch
Q1 N14TC 709 TT

In a message dated 11/17/2007 4:55:05 P.M. Central Standard Time,
_scratchdeeper@scratchde_ (mailto:scratchdeeper@yahoo.com) writes:

Tim,

I have read reports that the Q1 flies faster with the original GAW canard

Ahhhhhh, reportS... meaning multiple data points??????????????? Are we
doing the school first grade rumor exercise here or is this just a typo?