Re: Porpeller data sheet (56D/45P) Neil Jepsen

Neil Jepsen <jepsen@...>

Boy oh boy Justin,, at a glance that prop is sure out of balance. For instance, at the 75% mark, one blade has a 45.5" pitch and the
other blade is 56" ! It gets worse as the distance gets out. I don't know how significant these errors are but they would seem so. I'll
go measure one of my props this afternoon, and report back tomorrow.
neil

Robert Justin wrote:

Hope this data is helpful in identifying your RPM problem. Also, if the data dose not display well send me your e-mail address and
I will sent the data to you as a attached speadsheet.

Remarks: Reference starting point is at the propeller center with the first readings being taken at the

7 inch point.
COWLEY PROPELLER DATA

56D/45P

FROM HUB TO TIP 1