first flight

victor wade <victorwade@...>

Dick.....
I can only say that all the flying advice from the guys on here made me land a hundred times in my mind ...

I cant take credit for the plane though ... it was built originally by Gerhard Schauble in Alberta some time ago...

I bought it from Michel Royer in Gatineau Quebec. He's presently building CH601 or something like that ... I just took off the engine and did stuff to it .. including reshaping the cowl for the
C150 air cleaner and the revmaster system..
Its going to get a new paint job soon though ...

Regards,
Victor Wade C-GYZC 3 hours, no more taxiing