Re: How to get on the Q1 list?

raoborg@...

Nice job Rob!!Raoul

--- robdebie@... wrote:

From: Rob de Bie <robdebie@...>
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: How to get on the Q1 list?
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 12:36:33 +0100

Hi Paul,

I still don't a magnifying glass for this kind of work :-) Here's a
3-inch wing span Bede BD-5J that I built (not from scratch though):

http://www.xs4all.nl/~robdebie/models/n3038v.htm

Rob

At 11:51 24-03-2008, you wrote:
Hi Rob

You are going to have to work through a magnifying glass to build a
1/72 scale Q1.
I figure it will have a wingspan of less than three inches.

A quarter scale R/C flying model would be interesting though.

Paul Buckley
Cheshire
England