From: Mike Dwyer
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Wheel location

My reasoning is a tail dragger wants to switch ends when there is more
mass behind the center of lift (the main wheels when on the ground) than
there is forward. I had a buddy that could fly anything, he overloaded
(a normally docile) Tailorcraft with rear CG and couldn't keep it on the
runway. Anyway, moving the wheels forward without some professional
study is questionable...

Mike Q200