Re: Q200 w/Ls1

Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...>

Chris,
There is a Tandem wing fly in at KIOW the first weekend in May.
You are welcome to attend, as are all.
Kevin Boddicker
Tri Q 200 N7868B 85.9 hours
Luana, IA.

On Mar 23, 2008, at 3:46 PM, chris cox wrote:

I wish I could make sun-n-fun right now it doesnt look so good.I'm
in Trinidad training a new pilot that i hired so he can finish
here.I will be headed home next week and taking the other plane to
Iowa.I still have the panel out of the Long and the 320 on the
floor.I need 2wks with the ol girl to finish her up.I just have to
put the panel in and my father will wire it while im gone to iowa.I
will be at oshkosh thats when things slow down.If there are any fly-
ins for just quickes in the SE area i will do my best to make it.

Chris Cox

Mike Perry <dmperry1012@...> wrote:
If you like the plane but don't like the VW engine think about
putting a
Jabiru engine in place ofm the Revmaster. 2200cc is same power, slight
less weight; 3300 is slight more weight and much more power.
Problem at
the moment is the exchange rate. Some people have been happy with
the VW
even at altitude.

Q2 can be OK, needs vortex generators to handle any moisture at
all; may
need mods for ground handling.

Are you coming to Sun-N-Fun? talk at the forum Sat AM.

Mike Perry

At 12:03 PM 3/23/2008 -0700, you wrote:

Ok thanks for the info...I have been checking the
QBA,Barnstormers,and
everywhere else i can think.I can find a Q2 just not a Q200.....I
would
also be willing to do some trading with my Long-ez.

Thanks,

Chris Cox

Mike Perry <<mailto:dmperry1012%
40charter.net>dmperry1012@...> wrote:
Could have been Cape Town or Sydney; we've even had a Chinese guy
on the list.

For US/Can for sale I would look at the QBA website, then search
the last
few months of the archives. I would also go to any Quickie Fly-ins
you can
attend. Might take a while.

Mike Perry

At 01:46 AM 3/23/2008 +0000, you wrote:

Well I dont think it would matter..i would buy anywhere in the
u.s.But
if you must know Atlanta,GA

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.
Try it now.