From: britmcman@...
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: Wheel location

Try lifting the tail of a Q2 or Q200 with the pilot on board, try again with
pilot and passenger. You should feel a much heavier tail wheel by
comparison.

Phil

In a message dated 3/25/2008 8:43:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
afarr@... writes:

Ok thanks. Actually I wasn't that serious about moving the mains forward as
I suspect that wouldn't be enough to prevent a Q from tipping onto it's prop
(or worse), but I was interested to see if others had thought of it or done
it. What brought this about was me lifting the tail of another Q2, my
(incomplete) Q seems lighter in comparison.
Regards
AF