From: RICHARD GLIMES
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 7:42 AM
Subject: [Q-LIST] weed Eaters and other Garbage

The Electric Quickie was mentioned to get the opinions of others who might be interested in an electric powered Quickie. If it is a nutty idea then why has Sonex built one as well as NASA and Boeing??????? ( Weed Eaters not included.) From what I have been able to gleam from the Internet a Q-1 Quickie with a 20 to30HP motor with a one hour endurance is possible right now with off the shelf stock parts.
Now if some will put their Weed Eater ideals to rest and do some serious thinking,I for one would be interested in an honest exchange of thoughts and ideas.