Re: Q1 powerplant options Was Re: Moderator mess-up/Leeon

JMasal@...

In a message dated 4/18/2008 7:30:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
hawkidoug@... writes:

little aeroplane is designed by Leon Davis. An old guy

Leon was not so very old when I first met up with him. He is out in W.Texas
(Stanton, I think, near Midland/Odessa) and gained attention some 20 years ago
with his DA-3 which was a boxy, tri-gear, vee tailed design. A two place
poor man's Bonanza. He appeared with a fast scootin' single place knockoff a few
years later and I remember even a smaller version showing up at a Ft. Worth
airshow a loooooooong time ago (10+yrs). Those designs didn't seem to gain
much traction, but he is a clever, now old, guy.

j.

listings at AOL Autos.