From: Mike Perry
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 3:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: Parting out TriQ200- liability of selling

In some ways, the real risk is the risk of having to defend yourself in a
lawsuit even if you win. Bring $$$.

A jury of my peers? I doubt it. More likely a jury of people who never
build anything.

I could discuss the extortion inherent in the American Legal system, but my
wife objects when I start frothing. Good thing it's early in the day so I
have 12+ hours to settle down before I go to bed.

Mike Perry