From: Joseph M Snow <1flashq@...>
Subject: [Q-LIST] (unknown)
To: "Corvaircraft" <corvaircraft@...>, "QBA" <q-list@...>
Date: Monday, October 20, 2008, 11:08 PM

Hello all,

The flight testing web pages have been updated. I am especially interested in Q-listers looking at the Weight and Balance data (link down near the bottom of the Airframe Inspection page). Corvaircrafters will be interested in the Engine Tech Inspection page. Progress in resolving issues is indicated by itallics. Here are the links:
http://corvairq. info/Airframe% 20Inspection. htm
http://corvairq. info/Engine% 20Tech%20Inspect ion.htm
Thanks,

Joseph