From: Sam Hoskins
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: Which Epoxy System is best?

Without current test data at hand, it's hard to tell. If you want to do the
research, look at the data sheets for all the epoxies and compare the
numbers. Compare apples to apples.

In my post below, the second paragraph is a quote from Mike Bergen.

Like I said, I am currently using ProSet for structural and West for
finishing.

Sam Hoskins
Murphysboro, IL
www.samhoskins.blogspot.com