Re: Q1_Aircraft - old files

Leon

--- In Q-LIST@..., "quickheads2" <groups@...> wrote:

There are only about 700 Messages in the Q1 group. I could move and
organize them over to my forums using a "screen scraper"
If Ryan can't be located and another moderator added to the list (best
solution IMHO) then if the files could be "scrapped", put into a
search able *.pdf or *.DOC file and then deposited in the
Q-performance files section we could make these old files available to
new readers.

Another idea is to start a new Q group but use it ONLY for files and
photos. This has worked out well for some other YAHOO groups with
more info than space.
Leon