From: John Loram
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 7:31 PM
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] fuel tank/seat
I have pictures on my web site of how I did much the same thing. The
pictures are of the header tank, but the main tank was done much the same
way. It allowed me to cure the tank at elevated temperatures and test the
tank for links before I installed it. The mounting approach is described.

Techsupport at EzPoxy told me that the only way to get full fuel resistance
was to cure at 180 degrees for at least four hours (as I remember).

-john-
www.loram.org