From: Deems Herring
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Disolving foam

First let me make sure I understand correctly. You have a GU canard you are concerned about, correct? Bruce said something about a carbon spar.

I have both GU and LS1 canard fuselages here, if you post pictures of the areas of concern I can let you know what these canards sound like. I agree that further investigationsuch as drilling holes is an excellent idea unless you can get someone with composite testing experience to test it.

Deems Herring