Re: 1/2 VW

JMasal@...

I wrote about flight testing the Global 1/2 VW in a Q-Talk of the time, but
basicaly I was testing it for the builder. I got a good 120-125 mph out of
it (expected more) and a more comfy climb (prolly a coupla hunnert fpm as
Jon sez). I happened to fly it thru moderate rain without VG's and it lost
about 10mph but kept on truckin'. I felt it was a suitable powerplant.

As a "full-figured" man I test flew my Onan Quickie in 90+ Texas temps and
I DO still have some stretch marks around my anus but it was a lot of fun
however not as much as a man the size of Terry Crouch would have!

j.

.
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322977x1201367197/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=