Re: The Old Gray Editors Quickie

Jim Patillo

4QC.................Fork you Charlie! I love it. You ARE a man of many talents. Thank you again for your long contibution to our planes.

JP

--- In Q-LIST@..., JMasal@... wrote:

To answer Patillo's post, my engineless Quickie has been residing in my
hangar for many years now. It is on the FAA register as N44QC (at the time I
was flying King Airs and was irregularly ticked off at some controllers so
my N# would allow me to report: "Roger, fork you, Charlie." (You old guys
know how I am, Yes?). My bod is a load but the plane was light. I topped out
at 117 mph but only 200 fpm climb. I didn't like the battery dependent
ignition so I parked it after test.

Now the rest of the story is that Crouch helped me acquire a new Rotax 503
some years ago but I moved on to sumpin' else in life and haven't gotten
one of those Round TUIT's yet. And the plane is still under cover and
sneering at me when I work around it. Lucky for me it caint spit!

j.
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322977x1201367197/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JunestepsfooterNO62)