From: Sam Kittle <skittle@caltel.com>
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, Jul 7, 2009 3:40 pm
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Livermore Fly-in Hotel News - eApis

Thanks Rene, I will write my congressman and include a copy of your message.

It is really sad that every time our laws are broken we all give up
more of

our freedom. We do hope you are able to work through the system and
make it

to L
ivermore.

Best Regards,

Sam

_____

From: millenniumflier@ <mailto:millenniumflier%40netscape.net>
netscape.net

<millenniumflier@ <mailto:millenniumflier%40netscape.net>
netscape.net>

Subject: [Q-LIST] Livermore Fly-in Hotel News

To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups. <mailto:Q-LIST%40yahoogroups.com> com

Hello Fellow Builder/Pilots,

Our Livermore Fly-in is just 6 weeks away, and your two co-hosts are

putting the finishing touches on the event. Be sure to let Sam know

of
your plans to attend, so we can get an accurate number for our

Saturday evening chicken barbecue, which you will not want to miss!

Even if you will be driving in, we'd very much enjoy having you spend

the time with us. Which reminds me, for those of you flying in, we

haven't had confirmation of any Tri-Q's attending yet, which leads me

to think of our flying buddies to the North, Rene, we need your new

Tri-Q! And Dr. Steve and Brad B., are we going to see you all down here

too? Let's see all those nice planes from Abbotsford!

Some great news, i guess my magnetic personality has worked its charm

once again, lol, as i was able to negotiate a great hotel deal for

those who will be needing accommodations while attending the fly-in.

We now have a "Fly-in" Special of $66 per night at the Extended Stay

America hotel, in Livermore, an easy walk from the airport, south of

the freeway. You can call direct to make your reservations and hold

your room with a credit card at 925-373-1700. When you call, mention

the "Fly-in Special" and if the receptionist can't seem to find that,

ask to speak with "Orlando", one of the managers there, who helped

negotiate the special rate. Several of you have stayed at the Extended

Stay before, and rooms come complete with a fridge, and a small stove,

as well as Wi-fi connections. You should be very comfortable there,
=0
and although breakfast is not included in the price, there are several

restaurants just a stone's throw from the airport, including a Carl's

Junior and a Starbucks for those who need your morning caffeine.

Six weeks away, and counting! We hope to see many of you there; be

sure to let Sam Kittle know how many in your party will be attending,

at: skittle@caltel. com

Also, be sure to visit the Fly-in's new website at:

www.trinitylyricope ra.org/livermore .flyin You will find arrival

information, and all you'll need to attend. The Fly-in is free, but

donations to help offset expenses will be gratefully received.... many

thanks! See you all soon!

All the best,

Alan and Sam

The new Internet ExplorerR 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for
Yahoo!

Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads.

<http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/>

yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/