Re: Dave Carlson

Dave Hudak

Hi Paul,Sad to hear that Dave Carlson died. I think we only spent one fly-in together at Ottawa, KS.It was a most memorable time with you and Dave and a little too much whisky... maybe.He had a beautiful sense of humor and I have thought of him often in the years since.Thanks for the news, please send my best to his family.Smooth Flying,David

--- On Sat, 8/8/09, Paul Spackman <wypaul2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Paul Spackman <wypaul2001@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Q-LIST] Dave Carlson
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 8:49 PM

I recieved this email today about Dave Carlson.

Friends and Family,

I wanted to share with you that my father, Dave Carlson, passed away yesterday August 7at 9:30 AM in Tucson AZ. Dad had been battling cancer this past year and a half. He passed peacefully under the care of Hospice with my mother at his side. He loved all your emails, jokes and correspondence. He even had me install high speed service so he could keep up with all the latest downloads.

Thanks again being a part of my fathers life and let me know if there is anything the family can be of assistance.

Bob Carlson

bobc@huntercontract ing.com

602-359-1323