Re: Dave Carlson

Jim Patillo

Bob,

You DAD was one of a kind with a wonderful personality. I liked him very much and enjoyed the time we spent togather. He will be missed.

Regards,
Jim Patillo
Q200 N46JP

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Spackman" <wypaul2001@...> wrote:

I recieved this email today about Dave Carlson.

Friends and Family,

I wanted to share with you that my father, Dave Carlson, passed away yesterday August 7at 9:30 AM in Tucson AZ. Dad had been battling cancer this past year and a half. He passed peacefully under the care of Hospice with my mother at his side. He loved all your emails, jokes and correspondence. He even had me install high speed service so he could keep up with all the latest downloads.

Thanks again being a part of my fathers life and let me know if there is anything the family can be of assistance.

Bob Carlson
bobc@...
602-359-1323