From: Jon Finley <jon@finleyweb.net>
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, Sep 19, 2009 9:56 am
Subject: [Q-LIST] Beatrice - West Coast Boys?

Hi all,

Alan Thayer - last year while giving you a ride at Beatrice you said
that

you would have your plane done and fly it to Beatrice 2009. What is the

word? You flying or not?!?!? If not, I will begin preparations for a

special "event" for you at Beatrice. We have had WAY TOO MANY guys
speak

similar
words without any consequences - I think this needs to be
resolved!!

Any of you other west coast boys heading east? If so, anyone taking the

southern route (thru New Mexico - ABQ)?

Jon Finley

N314JF - Q2 - Subaru EJ-22

http://www.finleyweb.net/Q2Subaru.aspx

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom and
dignity.

It is the argument of tyrants and it is the creed of slaves" - William
Pitt

in the House of Commons