Re: Revmaster R-2100D Turbo high altitude Expereince?

Bruce Crain

VW's and turbos don't mix very well. Have not heard of anyone flying with one...for very long. I know they were produced but the extra heat is a big factor. I know there are guys lurking here with VW experience that could tell you more.
My TriQ200 has been through Gallup, NM Winslow, AZ. Belin, NM and did just fine. It did better before I rebuilt the engine and lost the high compression pistons.
Bruce

Wanna lose weight? Weight Loss Programs that work. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsEGrHDiL72Q5zKlnXzwOfQKxMWGcSY4CnxMvPS7KUerD6m3v574vm/