From: Phil Lankford <britmcman@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Response to Bruce the new guy.
To: "Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com" <Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 11:08 PM

Bruce, where are you located?

Phil
San Diego, CA
On Oct 2, 2009, at 1:38 PM, Bruce Bernath <brucebernath@ yahoo.com>
wrote:

Hi Dan,
Thanks for the response. I do appreciate your input. I have done
about 6 months of googling and have acquired much information on the
Q200. Too bad no one produces kits for them anymore. It would
certainly make life much easier. I realize there are kits and
partially to mostly completed aircraft but I would not get the
satisfaction of calling it my own. I also realized after reading the
builders manual that it was in fact the original 1980's version.
That certainly concerned me. However I will depend on the collective
knowledge & skill of this group to help me along the way via reading
the previous posts as you suggest. Again I appreciate your help &
look forward to speaking with you and the group.

"Iron Bubble" Bruce lol