From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of jcrain2@...
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 22:01
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Q-200 right thrust / down thrust question

I shimmed my 0200 just to get the left front rocker box cover away from the cowl. If you look closely you will see where the cowl cracked before I shimmed it down and over. I think Paul Fisher and I discussed this and Paul said that he just bolted his with no shims and his airplane flew just fine.
Sanjay you flew with me and I think you liked the way it flew. I don't remember how many washers I put under the left top engine mount but it may be as many as 2 or 3 to get it away from the cowl.

How is your progress? Did you go home excited to work on your Q after Beatrice?!!

Bruce

Top Faith-Based Degrees
Browse top Christian degrees from accredited online universities.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=57Dhx2sHEZHnXWhjIlTtzgAAJz2LAukgGeytgafzyV4KbCmoAAQAAAAFAAAAAOOlGz4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARFCQAAAAA=