New member with Q2 doing modifications

Norm Klassen

Hello fellow Q owners. I'm working on a Q2 in Stony Plain, Alberta Canada. Have flown this aircraft but am now modifying control surfaces in hopes of making the Q2 into a short landing aircraft. Working on installing vortex generaors and would like any information anyone could give me regarding this. I read an artcile in Q-Talk which was very informative but was wondering if anyone else had any input as well.

Norm Klassen
Stony Plain, Alberta
Canada
Q2,