Re: Q2 for sale

Robert Cringely

How much is it? LS or GU canard? And do you have any pictures?

Thanks,

Bob

On Nov 17, 2009, at 12:14 PM, Tom Williams wrote:

Hi Guys,

My medical news says I will never fly so I have a Q200 body in great shape
built by an enginner prof and loved by a student friend of his. Complete
except the instruments and engine. It came with all of the documentation
possible. I can give you a reference of how good it is. Wanting to give it a
good home. If it had been ten years earlier in my life you could not tear ir
away from me.

Tom Williams in Texas

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 9:05 PM, Kent Carder <kcarder32@yahoo.com> wrote:

There is a Q2 that is for sale in Nebraska. The guy that owns it says that
it suffered a skin wrinkle on the right wing in 2005 but the skin has been
repaired. What are the chances that just the wing skin was repaired and no
other internal (Spar, foam, Spar to foam to skin bond) existed as a result
of incident. What are the opinions of the group? I don't know if he is a
member of this group but surely is and I am certain that some of you may
know or know of the incident airplane. Would this plane be worth looking in
to?

Thanks for your responses,
Kent

--