From: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
John Loram
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 8:28 PM
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Re: Thermocouple compatible bulkhead connector?

Given that the pins in a connector are in such intimate contact, I'd be
surprised to learn that there's even one degree of temperature difference
between the junctions; less than the resolution of the measuring system.

It's my impression that all the modern electronic engine monitors
incorporate cold junction compensation within the instrument; it's done with
a thermistor and a few lines of code.

-john-

_____