Q-talk Articles & TriQ200 Video new!

quickheads2 <groups@...>

Great video Bruce! Glad to see you got it this uploading stuff figured out. (With a little help.) I added your video to the QBA site here:

http://www.quickheads.com/bruce-crain-first-video.html

That reminded me. If anyone has articles for the next Q-talk please let me know. You can submit articles easily by clicking the "Submit Article" link on the "User Menu" after you log-in. (If you can't get that figured out please feel free to e-mail (or snail mail) your articles to me.

Issue #139 will be coming out at the end of the month, and you must be a current paid member to have access to it! Wink Wink! :-)

Also, those of you who would like to write an article and include a video that you've uploaded to Youtube or Vimeo can do so pretty simply. Just include the video ID between these tags in your article:

{youtube}67DiQ3O5lR8{/youtube}

The Video ID can be found in the address bar on youtube. So for example in Bruce's link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67DiQ3O5lR8

The Video ID would be everything after the "v=" or 67DiQ3O5lR8

The Vimeo tags would be similar but of course they would look somthing like this:

{vimeo}67DiQ3O5lR8{/vimeo}

Hope this is clearer than mud. Please let me know if you have any questions, and please submit any ideas you might have for articles. If anyone would like to try out the video linking technique above, I think explaining how to do it more clearly would be a great article!

Thanks for all of your support. I also wanted to express my gratitude for all of your kind words about my father. (I'm starting to recover!) :-)

Warm regards,
Dan Yager
QBA Editor
http://www.quickheads.com/join-QBA.html

PS You can also overcome the music copyright issue by searching for "Public Domain" music on Google. I didn't want to get any legal "take down" notices from the site. Hence I have a lot of old blues songs playing in my construction videos! :-)