Re: Mountain States Canard Wing Fly-In 2009

quickheads2 <groups@...>

Thanks Pat,
I updated the QBA website with the latest info, and a link back to your page:

http://www.quickheads.com/upcoming-events.html

Cheers,
Dan Yager
QBA Editor
www.quickheads.com

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Panzera <panzera@...> wrote:

He gang!

After some issues over insurance, I'm pleased to announce that the Fly-in at
Jean is finally a go!

http://www.contactmagazine.com/Roundup/Mountain_States_Tandem.html

I would have announced it last week but I still had hope that I could access
the above website to correct a few errors and to update the forums schedule,
but a catastrophic HD failure last week keeps me from being able to access
the drive on which it lives, so you'll just have to bear with me.

Here's the actual forums schedule, as they are shaping up:

http://www.contactmagazine.com/roundup.html

I look forward to seeing everyone again this year.

Pat