Re: tailwheel

Allan Farr

And much heavier?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Dwyer" <mdwyer@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 7:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] tailwheel

The soft one does stick better (will likely put more side load on your
tail spring) but the biggest difference is that the soft one is way
quieter on rollout.
Mike

On 3/6/2010 8:50 PM, Dave Dugas wrote:
Jon and Mike...Thanks for the info. The original is worn almost to the metal, and it never did have much in the way of traction. The composition of the ACS wheel seem softer and should improve handling. Tahnks again Dave Dugas