From: "Fisher Paul A." <fisherpaula@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 9:12 AM
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Stuck torque tube

Allan,
I'm glad you got it out! When you re-assemble them, make sure you put anti-seize on everything to prevent the corrosion problem from re-occurring. I pull off my rudder, elevators and ailerons every year during the annual inspection and put a new coat of anti-seize on all of the pivot points and the spacers before re-assembly. Been working for 20 years now!

Paul A. Fisher
Q-200, N17PF