Anti-Seize and WD-40

Mike Perry

Hello:

I was on the road last week, now reading back postings. The discussion on WD-40 and Anti-Seize compounds caught my eye. I understand WD-40 (and many other petroleum based products) can prevent fiberglass adhesion. I also know petroleum products can dissolve foam, and many anti-seize products are petroleum based. Based n those issues, what is the best product for our purposes? Do we use a different product around foam (eg: torque tubes) and in front of the firewall (sparkplugs)?

Thanks for any ideas and esp. experience -- Mike Perry