Re: Anti-Seize and WD-40

schmayhoo

I had heard that WD-40 contains fish oil. Have also heard that if sprayed
on lures, it attracts fish too.

Jerry Brinkerhuff Q-200 Steadily building

Had enough yet? Don't re-elect anybody. Remember that the last 100 years
of American decline have been brought to you by Democrats and Republicans.
Think third party

In a message dated 3/15/2010 4:53:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dmperry1012@... writes:

Hello:

I was on the road last week, now reading back postings. The discussion
on WD-40 and Anti-Seize compounds caught my eye. I understand WD-40
(and many other petroleum based products) can prevent fiberglass
adhesion. I also know petroleum products can dissolve foam, and many
anti-seize products are petroleum based. Based n those issues, what is
the best product for our purposes? Do we use a different product around
foam (eg: torque tubes) and in front of the firewall (sparkplugs)f

Thanks for any ideas and esp. experience -- Mike Perry