New to the group

n355tc <n355tc@...>

Hi everyone, I am new to this group and come with enthusiasm for the design. My dad built a Dragonfly when I was a kid. I am currently flying a Glastar that my dad and I built. My dad and I are currently building a Skybolt, and when that is done I want to build or re-build/finish a really hot Q-200. I would like to hang around the list and learn what I can while I look for the right deal on a project plane. If someone knows of a Q-200 project that is worth looking at, or a kit at a reasonable price I would love to know about it. I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. but I can get around for the right opportunity.
Todd Copeland