Re: APRS Tracking.

Mike Dwyer <mdwyer@...>

Nice, some 190 mph readings...
Mike Q200

On 3/15/2010 8:46 PM, Fisher Paul A. wrote:
Very cool Bob! Welcome to the world of APRS. What hardware are you using? Looks like you've got it working well! I used Sam's comments to get me started as well!.

Paul (http://aprs.fi/n18pf)

From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of robert clark
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 16:49
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] APRS Tracking.

Went flying for the first time this spring. Had to wait for the ice block to melt in front of the hanger. Great to get back in the air!
I got to test my APRS tracker. This is a system that gives real time tracking so the wife can keep track of me on google APRS mapping.
Here is a great link for those wanting to learn more about APRS.

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=104

Here is a link for todays flight to show what APRS does.

http://aprs.fi/?call=n817RC&mt=m&z=11&timerange=3600

As always keep building and stay safe.

Bob Clark
Tri-Q 200