Re: Spring Fling

quickheads2 <groups@...>

Hey Kevin,
I went ahead and made a page for you! LOL! It's linked off of the main events page:

http://www.quickheads.com/upcoming-events.html

I'll do a little clean up later, this was just a quick job to get the info posted.

Cheers,
Dan Yager
QBA Editor
www.quickheads.com

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...> wrote:

Listers,
Once again spring is approaching. I has been very nice here the last few days. I even committed aviation yesterday.
The Spring Fling is just 60 days hence. I have struck a deal with one motel in Decorah. The Country Inn & Suites has agreed to block 15 rooms for our fly in. Not cheap, however a very nice place. Includes a full breakfast, pool, exercise room etc. Enough with the commercial. The rate is $99.95 per weekend night, but I got it discounted to $85. The phone number is 563-382-9646.
Ask for the Tandem Wing Spring Fling rate. The room block will be held until filled, or the 10th of May. Their normal cancelation policy is 48 hours, again due to my excellent bargaining skills, our group can cancel as late as 6:00 PM date of arrival.
I know it's a bit pricy, but the whole town is that way.
There are other accommodations in DEH, and anyone can feel free to make their own reservations elsewhere. You will hurt my feelings not. Super 8 563-382-8771(so so), Heartland Inn 563-382-2269 (under some renovations), Hotel Winneshiek 563-382-4164 (VERY PRICY), Bluffs Inn (kinda dusty).
Camping of a primitive nature will be allowed on the airport grounds too.
I had told Day Yager that I would get the info up on a page at his site, but I am not going to be able to get that done. So if you need more info on these motels google it up yourself! ;>)))))
Get your reservations in and fly or drive to NE Iowa for a good time.
The Spring Fling, be there or be square!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 157.8 hrs
Luana, IA.

P.S. Phil Christiansen, could you please forward this to the Dragonfly list?