From: Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...>
To: Q-LIST <Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] MIxture control arm Continental 0200
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 21:31:16 -0500

Oil bladder? You mean the sump?

Bruce, there are lots and lots of models of carb and but the parts catalog
may not show each arm configuration.

Sam

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 8:47 PM, jcrain2@... <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Does anyone know of a catalog for the Marvel Schebler that shows options
for mixture control arms. I would like to find an arm that aims aft and fits
with the oil bladder behind it.

Weight Loss Program
Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=DvMlLiHjZBtVOIubnVqt5wAAJz2LAukgGeytgafzyV4KbCmoAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEUgAAAAA=