Smooth Skin!

Jim Patillo

Hello boys,

We'll be taking a ride to Laughlin/Jean this weekend for the Alternative Engine Forums Pat is putting on. I thought a clean up was in order, so I decided to detail N46JP. My plane exterior surfaces are pretty smooth but I clayed the surfaces and wow! The surfaces are once again as smooth (as a baby's butt)as when I originally painted and color sanded it. I didn't think using clay would do much additional but was really surprised. It's so much easier than compounding and the surface contaminations are gone. I look forward to seeing old friends this weekend.

Regards,
Jim P
N46JP