Re: Q-List Rules?

Clive Clapham

Hi you guys

Live and let live, brilliant.
In this day and age we are all over-regulated world wide unless we want to live in a dictatorship.... I think not?
There is a wealth of info - chit chat and sometimes a bit of stupidity/naiveté. Anyone lucky enough to have a Q, has a great plane, some people on the list aspire to join our band, we need a little involvement from every one, and a nudge now and then.

Clive.........Goboxy

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com, Brad Walker <bwalker@...> wrote:

Very true..

If a post starts to wander from what is acceptable, a friendly reminder
usually gets people back on track. In this world we live in, it's nice to
not have so many rules sometimes..

-brad w.

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 8:09 PM, Allan Farr <afarr@...> wrote:

In my opinion the Q-List is getting very quiet and is in danger of dying.
One of the main reasons for this is all the rules. Let people (within
reason) post what they want - let the list "live" for better or for worst.
Allan