Re: Q-List Rules?

Doug Humble <hawkidoug@...>

I am one of those that liked the two list idea, however since I have "retired" as editor, I changed my Yahoo Groups membership to getting all the emails in one composite email once a day. This allows me to scan the topics and skip the ones I don't want to read. This takes a lot less of my time. The down side is if you want to respond to an email, your always a day late. The recent diesel discussion would have prompted me to say move the discussion, but I just managed it from my end instead.

I think it would be nice to move the list to Dan Yager's new site, but old habits die hard.

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
A Sign Above www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974