Re: Q-List Rules?

Rick Hole

I like to think of it more as guidelines than rules. The more I think about
it the less I want to see only one forum. If we put all the discussions
into Q-List there is no place for the farther-out topics to go that will
only annoy the more traditional builder. Well, I could drop the email
delivery and read the posts on the website and only look at threads that are
of interest. Thouble is there I would only end up checking in one a day or
less.

So I suggest keeping the performance list. And not be too hard on people if
they start a topic on the wrong list. A nudge usually works.

Moving to Dan's site? Do we still get email delivery or have to go to the
website?

Rick