From: conlin michael <conlin_m@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Q-LIST] just about to fly a Tri Q200
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com

Mick, I'm sure the guys that are currently flying could guide you better, since it's been almost 20 yrs since I flew the Tri-Q. That being said, I don't think I would hold "full aft stick" for taxi runs or first flights. You might get a surprise. (if you were flying a "normal" plane, would you take off at full aft stick?)

Mike
just about to fly a Tri Q200. 58x68 prop. What should the static rpm be?
What take off roll distance should I expect?
Should I hold the stick fully back or only partially for take off?
What trim settings should I use?
regards
Mick Davies