Re: Just about to fly a Q2

BrianBulaw@...

If I hadn’t first gotten a ride with Scott Swing in his Q200, mine would
have been in a ball after the 1st takeoff. The plane is much more sensitive
in pitch than I was expecting. Also when you fly single pilot, there is
significant weight on the left side that can induce a roll to the left. I
had to use ½ my stick travel to fly level. I’ve since added differential
elevator roll trim and use ¼” trailing edge down on the left side when
flying single pilot.

Also, you are asking for trouble with the short runway length. I’d trailer
it to a 5000 ft runway until you are used to it.

Brian Bulaw

200 hrs in Turbo Q-2