Re: just about to fly a Tri Q200

kr2flyer1986

--- On Thu, 5/20/10, jcrain2@juno.com <jcrain2@juno.com> wrote:

For what its worth I would look for a longer runway!  During my first  flights I had 5000 feet and needed every bit of that runway. These planes will use lots of runway when your learning to fly them. My TRI-Q200 need 80 mph for rotation and be aware that it will want to turn left with only the pilot on board so be ready.
BE Safe
Bob Clark
TRI-Q200  105 hours
Ankeny Iowa

Mike

just about to fly a Tri Q200. 58x68 prop. What should the static rpm be?

What take off roll distance should I expect?

Should I hold the stick fully back or only partially for take off?

What trim settings should I use?

regards

Mick Davies

Penny Stock Jumping 2000%