From: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mick Davies
Sent: 20 May 2010 22:01
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] "Old" new guy-lurker

Many thanks guys.
I am in Northamptonshire, England.
It would be great to get some experience first but there are so few Tri Qs
here.
The runway is 800m (2660') long concrete.
Having flown a Long EZ (which was heavier but had O-235 108hp engine) it
seemed to get airborne about 60kts.
I got to 65kts with 400m used and it didn't seem to want to fly but I guess
I chickened too early!
The prop is quite coarse at 58x68.
Mick